How to Setup iPTV On MAG Devices
Our Service is supported on MAG Devices.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup MAG Devices for iPTV Canada.
– Turn off your MAG device and turn it back on again
– When you get to the ‘Loading’ image, press your ‘Set/Setup’ button on your remote. This will bring you to the ‘Inner Portal’
- Press your ‘Set/Setup’ button again. Then go to ‘Servers’
– Change “Portal URL 1” to the new portal by pressing the ‘Keyboard’ Button and typing in:
– Press the ‘Keyboard’ button again and press ok, then you will be returned to the previous screen
- Go to ‘Reload Portal’ and press ok when prompted
- When your MAG reboots it should load the portal.
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Download GSE PRO IPTV FROM APP STORE
On Left Side At The Top Click On The 3 Lines To Open
IPTV is supported with Kodi. However, we expect you to be knowledgeable in this as there is so...
Install Perfect Player from the Playstore or from here http://niklabs.com/
Open Perfect Player...
SMART TV (SIPTV)
IPTV is supported on Samsung and LG smart TVs.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show...